Monday, January 14, 2008

Back in dirty old London

Once again, I could say, with the words of Jim Morrison: 'Back, going back in all directions, sleeping these insane hours...', but then this would rather convey the message of now being asleep or at least not fully awake. I would rather say by coming back, fully aware of what I am doing to a place where I once lived, I am forced to go through all these experiences I've had since the days I once took part of this buzzing city... To go through these experiences is a very painful thing, as it brings to life things which I have experienced in a state of sleep. Sleepwalking... It's dirty and mean, a horrible experience, but also refreshing.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

skönt att du är tillbaka. du var saknad.
J.

Friday, January 18, 2008 1:47:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Instämmer med föregående talare. Alltför lång tid har förflutit sedan senaste inlägget. Ids man fråga varför kosan styrts mot London? Har du tagit farväl av Uppsala för gott?

Friday, January 18, 2008 6:32:00 pm  
Blogger Prometheus said...

Thanks a lot for your nice comments. I'll try to be more regular in my writing in the future. Regarding my stay in London and its length: One never knows...

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 12:54:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home